Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Baptism


Even though we live in San Antonio, Mommy and Daddy are still very attached to their church in Houston. So instead of waiting until they found a church they loved in San Antonio, they took me to Webster Presbyterian to be baptized!

I had lots of family around me, even Grandma Maria and Adele came from San Antonio!



We all got up in front of the whole church and the pastors prayed for me...

Then Daddy handed me over to Pastor Mark, who put some water on my head!!



And then he walked with me up and down the aisles so my church family could get a good look at me!!

Miss Linda and Mr. Freeman taped the baptism so I can watch it when I get a little older! Good thing too, because of course, I slept through the whole thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

July 11- first time swimming =]
you gotta put that one up on milestones!!!