Saturday, May 24, 2008

My First Trip to Houston

When I was born my Auntie Beetle and my Grandpa came to see me in San Antonio. A week later my Uncle Ryan came to visit and Grandma had to go back home. But I still hadn't met my Uncle Rudy or Uncle Robert! So Mommy decided that we'd go to Houston a week before my baptism was scheduled to spend some time with her family and give me a chance to meet more people! And boy did I!
Uncle Robert wouldn't touch me...but Uncle Rudy is a little more brave!

Here I am being held by Becca (the next door neighbor)...I gave Becca my first smile...Mommy was NOT happy about that! But I think she has a funnier face! Or maybe I just see Mommy too much!!



And sleeping on the couch with Auntie Beetle and Niki and Penny! Niki and Penny are Grandma's dogs...they're much bigger than my sister!




I still love my bath time even in strange places! Fluffy towels are nice and warm...



I was there for a whole week before Daddy came to see us! He really missed me!!! I bet he loves that I'm learning to smile!




Put me down Daddy!!! I'm done!!!!!!



No, don't leave me down here!!!! This isn't fun! There has to be someone around who wants to carry me!



No comments: