Thursday, December 18, 2008

Opening my First Christmas Presents!!

Christmas started a little early this year because we were traveling to Arizona for the Big day and mommy and daddy wanted to teach me to unwrap presents before we got there!

So a couple nights before we left they gave me this present!! It had a cool bow on it...I tried to eat the bow of course! Yum!!


I don't know what they were worried about though...I'm an excellent unwrapper!! It didn't take me very long to figure out that there's something good underneath all that shiny paper! (Okay...so Daddy helped...a little!)


And inside all that fun stuff...was a new pink horse to ride on!!! I got a pony for Christmas!!!




Daddy put it together for me right away so I could take it out for a test spin! Giddy up!!

That was fun!!!! BUT that's not all!! There was also a present that Mommy and Daddy couldn't figure out how to wrap, so I also got to try out my very first rocking horse!! Well, rocking unicorn!


All this and it's not even Christmas yet!!! I think I can learn to like this time of year!

No comments: