Monday, December 1, 2008

Learning to Walk and other Fun Stuff

I'm 7 1/2 months old now and guess what?! I can push my walker all by myself!! Mommy got really excited and took lots of videos!



I like to go up and down the living room all day long!



But I'm still just learning! Watch out!



I got a really early Christmas present too! Mommy and her friends did a gift exchange for all us babies! We picked out some clothes and I chose a toy (the turtle) for my friend, Sully!

And my other friend Bri gave me a cute outfit and a pretty butterfly toy!

And then something great happened!! Mommy finally found some bows that I can wear in my hair!!! YAY!

Do you remember that picture from a long time ago with me, mommy and Aphrodite sleeping? Well, here's me with my daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the videos!! Gosh Nani is growing so fast. Ryan is just taking his sweet time on mobility. He's not even pulling up yet! She's precious!!

Anonymous said...

I love the bow in her hair! She's got the cutest button eyes too! I can't believe how quick she is as far as mobility. That's crazy!